11/29/08

A New Work In Progress!


I've been playing with the idea of making some serious painting work for a couple of months already. I mean, I've been talking to my wife about it; "I would like to make something nice, a high quality picture so we can have it in our little baby's room once she'll be born".
I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and now that my wife is moving into her 5th month of her pregnancy (it's a girl btw), it's becoming more real than ever! We both decided it would be nice to make a drawing with a train, which will be driven by cute and smiling little animals (I won't try to be unique here, I'm aware to the fact a few people had done this before).
So now that I worked for a few hours on the animals we had in mind, it's time to start working on the train it self (which I hope to start working on pretty soon).

Here are the pencil sketches I did for the animals, hope you'll like them ;)

No comments: