11/4/09

Don't have time for new posts so in the meantime...


Here's the first trailer for the new upcoming movie by PDI Dreamworks - How To Train Your Dragon, which will be coming out soon.
It's seems nice but I have a pretty strong feeling it might be like Monsters VS Aliens which I didn't like so much, due to a weak story which reminds me Aragon (and other Dragon movies from the same genre) and even the dragon's feature looks like a non-original Pokemon/Stitch character).

Well, let us hope I'm wrong ;)

2 comments:

Jeremy Shaw said...

you are wrong!

This is with out a question the best film DW has made.... and I dare say will give ST3 a run for it's money!

Ziv Ariely said...

Hey Jeremy, how are you?
I hope I'm wrong and I'll be happy to take your word for it.
Guess I'll just have to wait and see it I guess.

Thanks :)