7/28/11

A Post Regarding Animation For A Change!

I admit, I had no time lately to post anything meaningful on my blog, it's been a long and tough time (and it isn't about to change soon I'm afraid), but finally I've seen something that I had to share - the showreel of Daniel Peixe.

In case you didn't get the chance to see the movie Tangled, I really reccommend it, since it's been done wonderfully in every aspect: animation, story, character design and set... just really appealing to watch!

Take a look here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the chance to show my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They offer professional and fast support and they also offering some [url=http://tutorialtime.info/hostgator-coupons/ ]Host gator coupons[/url].

I like hostgator hosting, you will too.

http://stars-spy.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=261943

speedvery professional said...

thx gil so much

โต๊ะพนันบอล
แทงบอลเดี่ยว
สมัครเล่นฮอลิเดย์