10/18/07

Class 3 - Session 302

This week we had first blocking, using a new technique I never used before - Copied Pairs.

It's pretty similar to working in stepped mode, only I'm working in flat mode, thus, getting the timing much better because the poses doesn't stay static like in stepped mode.

Also, this is the first time I'm using FK on the hands instead of IK, and I must admit there are many advantages to it, and it's much faster for me to achieve the poses I wanted.

Due to the fact Michell had suggested to , I had to re-shoot my video reference, and made an entire sketchbook from sketch ;)

I'm not happy at all with what I've come up with - the timing isn't right yet, the rough blocking is so rough... too rough, no arcs yet, and poses are missing (many of those which are already present are not strong enough). I have silhouette issues and probably would change my camera angle more to the side to get better silhouettes.

1 comment:

MARCELO said...

hola saludos desde uruguay y te invito a visitar mi blog

http://chnoticias.blogspot.com/