10/29/07

Class 3 - Session 304

I believe this is the week when I really feel a great change in my animation as I've began to polish it up, adding overlapping, pushing my poses more (and as always, I think I haven't push them enough) and start adding the little "cherries" like the fingers, the blinks and the subtle parts (hands closes, and open as the hand shifts its angle).
I'm not very happy with the fact that it's almost the end of the assignment and each week I keep on shifting my camera to have a more 3/4 perspective view, but I guess it won't be the last time it happens, and I just need to plan better (another thing I need to keep tell my self ;)

The next week should be dedicated to the end of the polish, the refining and (maybe even) a model of a scenery (romantic dinner table set for two?)

Wish me luck!

No comments: