7/6/09

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs!

I think one of the greatest things about seeing a new 3D animated movie during these days, is that you know some of the people from the industry.
Usually I would say "yeah, I know who this guy his" as if I'm talking about barack obama, but now I'm talking about really KNOWING the people.
Many times I've stayed after the movie had ended and watched the credits (how geeky of me) just to tell my wife (this was my first semester's mentor, this one was my mentor during class 2, etc), but I think it's even more fun to see your friends and buddies from AM doing well in the industry!
I know at least two people who had worked on IA3 (one of them was even in my class) and maybe it's just me but it gives me extra fun to watch the movie (and thinking which shot was done by them).

No comments: