7/27/08

Class 6 - Session 604

This week we had to move into blocking plus, and upload the first third of our short.
Finally, I had the time to work on my animation as I should have (and since I've seen Wall-e and The dark night, I was afraid I won't make it).
Well, as usual, it's far from being perfect as I wanted it to be, but I think that for the most parts it looks pretty good.
I haven't added the arcs yet, since we are only in blocking plus stage, but soon enough I intend to work on it.
I've also got some great comments from my mentor and friends which, if I'll animate well, could lift up the movie to a higher level, but it also causes me to change stuff I should of consider from the beginning....


Untitled from Ziv Ariely on Vimeo.


Anyway, here goes...

Oh!!! And before I forget, I've found this amazing piece of "commandments" for the artist, which are so applying to me, it made me laugh (I'm not the only one who feels this way - I feel the first few lines were written about me :)

No comments: