7/5/08

Kong Fu Panda - Go see it!

Yesterday I've went with my friend Shimi (which is also a student at AM, and we're in the same class actually) to see Kong Fu Panda.
I must say, I didn't expect to enjoy as much as I did. I mean, after all DreamWorks made many movies during the last years, yet I couldn't find any of them to be as special and as unique as Shrek was (and I mean the first one in the series).
I think the movie is much more than entertaining; it's was funny, soooo well animated (the squash and stretch they've done with Po was very appealing to watch since he's so flabby) and everything just works together so well!!! (I don't think it would have been the same or even close if it wasn't Jack Black in the roll of Po).
Anyway, enough talking - go see it, I highly recommend it:)

No comments: