9/15/08

Class 6 - Session 611

This is it! The last assignment! I can't believe it after doing it in such an intense way for the last 18 months!
It's weird, I can't really remember how it was before AM :)
I don't really know what to say, I was thinking about it for so long and had so much things to say, but now when the real moment of truth had arrived, I'm a little confuse.
Well, maybe I'll have a rain check on that, since it really isn't over. I mean, I have more things to tweak and polish (there are always stuff to keep refining) and besides - I have to make the rendered version and edit my complete AM reel!
Anyway, this is my final version for now. I don't think there would be a lot of changes to it since I've been working about it for the last 6 months - it's been too long :)

2 comments:

benny cohen said...

היי זיו

זה חמוד מאד. רק דבר אחד קצת מפריע לי.

יש מצב שתוכל להוסיף סאונדים לכל מה שמצריך סאונד, כמו המכות שהוא נותן למכונה או הצעקה שלו ?

זה נורא חסר.

Ziv Ariely said...

Hey Benny.
The sounds fx will be added in the final editing version (but I'm not sure if I should add to many of them because I don't really know about the shouting parts, guess who should do them?).